Okay fine, this is not a real hut. It's just the fantasy we have of a hut, the one we've always dreamt of, a summary of all the huts we discovered in the world.
There's a little bit of Switzerland here, a dash of Finland, a good measure of Canada and a touch of the Black Forest, just for laughs!
This is a suite with squirrels on stoves, Oberbayern records on the walls and a canoe in the stairs...
Honestly, we're really into our farcical shed, with its maple syrup and Davy Crockett atmosphere.
- A la carte breakfast served in the suite
- Television and Wireless connection
- On demand catering service, from 6 to 40 people
- Possibility to combine this suite with the Wonderland Suite, sleeping up to 14 people
- Bike parking
- Accommodation for horses
- Organization of events at the Estate (available on request).