The Hamptons is a suite with a flavour of America, lost somewhere in Europe.
This is America as we love it, or at least how we like to picture it in our imagination: welcoming, comfortable and extremely friendly! Think Happy Days and holiday homes made out of wood.
The suite includes 3 rooms -sleeping up to 7 people- with a panoramic view, a "room in the woods" or one with your head just above the trees.
We offer a bathroom with a window overlooking schist rocks and a bubble massage bath to relax after long walks in the forest, or an aperitif in the village. There's also a shower room, a large and private balcony, a living room with a wood-burning stove and a kitchen with a bar. It's an American one, of course! We couldn't help ourselves...
- A la carte breakfast served in the suite
- Television and Wireless connection
- On demand catering service, from 6 to 40 people
- Possibility to combine this suite with the Gunnar Suite, sleeping up to 14 people
- Bike parking
- Accommodation for horses
- Organization of events at the Estate (available on request).